Craft Kits and Supplies - craftkitsandsupplies.com Poor customer service - late shipping

Issue not resolved

craftkitsandsupplies.com.Although this company asked for my email address, they never sent an order confirmation or confirmation of shipment.

When I called to see if my product had shipped - it had - 6 business days after I had ordered. Totally unacceptable. The gentleman on customer service I could barely hear - they are some kind of small holding company (when I asked what company I had reached he said they are a lot of different companies). I recommend Oriental Trading Company.

Product ships next day, customer service is outstanding. The only reason I used this company is because Oriental was out of pink craft sand I wanted.

Now, shipment is not here in time for my daughter's party and I have to run out to local craft store.

d5caa9e review #178720
4 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue0 Comments5 Report
Had an experience with Craft Kits and Supplies?  Submit review about this company
Chrissy

Nov 27 Dallas, Texas

Our School purchase 120 bird house kits from CraftKitsAndSupplies. The bird house kits arrived quickly and were a very good quality, unlike bird house kits we have purchased from other companies. The kids had a great time assembling the kits. We will be purchasing more kits next month. Thank You !

2 0 Reply
purplecheryl

Feb 25

ahh, i see im not the only one angry with this company. on feb 11th i ordered paper mache eggs, it says printed on the 12th & then shipped on the 18th. i find 9 days after ordering to ship an item is way too long. yesterday i tried to call them & got a recording. the site said there was a live chat person available & after numerous tries, it said no one was available so i could leave a message, that is what i did. after closing the chat window it kept coming up that someone was available online to chat which completely angered me more. today is the 25th, 24 hrs after i left a message asking what was going on with my order & i received no reply from them yet. so i tried the chat window again & actually got a person. they said they checked the tracking info & there was no updates which meant it was lost. they said i could get a refund or they would ship another package today & i would have it by friday. that is what i wanted so if friday comes & it isnt here boy are they gonna get an earfull. anyway, the order info said priority flat rate envelope so i asked the chat person have they had a problem with the paper mache eggs getting crushed before by sending them in an envelope & the chat person completely ignored my question & ended the chat session. i have never had such poor customer service in my life with a company. i will never again order from this company.

0 0 Reply
FRAN

Oct 07, 2013 Arcadia, California

This was my first order from Craftkits and supplies. It came in about 2 weeks and was complete. I have no complaints with this company and will probably use them again.

Jennifer Zales

Aug 23, 2011

I have purchased wood kits from craftkitsandsupplies.com for the past 3 years for my church. The kits and the service have been excellent.

Bob Wilson

Jun 19, 2010

As a Scout leader I have purchased wood kits from Craftkitsandsupplies every year for the past 5 Years. There products and service have been excellent !

1 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Craft Kits and Supplies.
Filing a new complaint about
×