Craft Kits and Supplies - Craftkitsandsupplies.com Poor customer service - late shipping
craftkitsandsupplies.com.Although this company asked for my email address, they never sent an order confirmation or confirmation of shipment.
When I called to see if my product had shipped - it had - 6 business days after I had ordered. Totally unacceptable. The gentleman on customer service I could barely hear - they are some kind of small holding company (when I asked what company I had reached he said they are a lot of different companies). I recommend Oriental Trading Company.
Product ships next day, customer service is outstanding. The only reason I used this company is because Oriental was out of pink craft sand I wanted.
Now, shipment is not here in time for my daughter's party and I have to run out to local craft store.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Craft Sand
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I was very disappointed with this company. We had a main water line break which we could only hear and not see so it was required for us to hire..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Office manager is horrible. Mrs. Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property..."
- "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."