Craft Kits and Supplies - Craftkitsandsupplies.com Poor customer service - late shipping
craftkitsandsupplies.com.Although this company asked for my email address, they never sent an order confirmation or confirmation of shipment.
When I called to see if my product had shipped - it had - 6 business days after I had ordered. Totally unacceptable. The gentleman on customer service I could barely hear - they are some kind of small holding company (when I asked what company I had reached he said they are a lot of different companies). I recommend Oriental Trading Company.
Product ships next day, customer service is outstanding. The only reason I used this company is because Oriental was out of pink craft sand I wanted.
Now, shipment is not here in time for my daughter's party and I have to run out to local craft store.
You May Also Like
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."
- "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "We built a home last year, we have had problems ever since. The main problem we have is with our yard. We were told that it was graded to the..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Dear all concerns, I want to complaint the staff at Mattress one. This branches is near Walmart in Conroe Texas 77304. His name is Brendon. I and my husband purchased..."
- "I ordered my first kitnip box for my 3 wonderful cats, but especially for my beautiful Latte who loves toys and playing with them. When I got the box I..."
- "Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister..."