1.4
Turnaround Time

I've had pretty much the same complaints as all the other potential customers on this site. I placed an order on 4 Oct 15 and received email confirmation almost immediately.

A week went by with no further response. I emailed them asking about if the order had been shipped. No response. Another week went by, I emailed again, I filed out an online inquiry form, I called and left a message, I tried to chat.

No response to anything. Every day since then I've emailed. No response at all. My order page says "printed" on the same day I ordered, then nothing.

A big black void of nothing from this company. With a little research, something I should have done prior to my order, I found complaints for this company going back many years. Apparently nothing has ever improved. This is one company to totally avoid.

The prices are great, but only if they actually fill orders, which apparently they don't do on a regular basis. I would have a lot more respect for them if they would just return my email and say it's not happening.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Craft Kits and Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Craft Kits and Supplies to have the product delivered.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Joann Fabric. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craft Kits and Supplies craft kits and supplies online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments