1.4
Turnaround Time

I've had pretty much the same complaints as all the other potential customers on this site. I placed an order on 4 Oct 15 and received email confirmation almost immediately.

A week went by with no further response. I emailed them asking about if the order had been shipped. No response. Another week went by, I emailed again, I filed out an online inquiry form, I called and left a message, I tried to chat.

No response to anything. Every day since then I've emailed. No response at all. My order page says "printed" on the same day I ordered, then nothing.

A big black void of nothing from this company. With a little research, something I should have done prior to my order, I found complaints for this company going back many years. Apparently nothing has ever improved. This is one company to totally avoid.

The prices are great, but only if they actually fill orders, which apparently they don't do on a regular basis. I would have a lot more respect for them if they would just return my email and say it's not happening.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2015.

Comments