Ellsworth, Maine
Additional Fees

I sure wish I looked up any reviews before I placed an order with this company. I placed an order on 12/12/15 and it's still "PENDING".

I have emailed, I have called, and I get no response. They had no problem charging me for the merchandise I never received, but now I can't get the money back. Stay clear of this company!

I would understand if the items were back ordered, but they aren't, they haven't even processed the order! I am going to write to the BBB next and hope they can get me some satisfaction.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of craft kits and supplies online order from Craft Kits and Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $34 and wants Craft Kits and Supplies to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failure to actually ship my order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Joann Fabric. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craft Kits and Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments