craftkitsandsupplies.com.Although this company asked for my email address, they never sent an order confirmation or confirmation of shipment.

When I called to see if my product had shipped - it had - 6 business days after I had ordered. Totally unacceptable. The gentleman on customer service I could barely hear - they are some kind of small holding company (when I asked what company I had reached he said they are a lot of different companies). I recommend Oriental Trading Company.

Product ships next day, customer service is outstanding. The only reason I used this company is because Oriental was out of pink craft sand I wanted.

Now, shipment is not here in time for my daughter's party and I have to run out to local craft store.

Had an Experience with Craft Kits and Supplies?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #907052

Our School purchase 120 bird house kits from CraftKitsAndSupplies.The bird house kits arrived quickly and were a very good quality, unlike bird house kits we have purchased from other companies.

The kids had a great time assembling the kits.

We will be purchasing more kits next month.Thank You !

ahh, i see im not the only one angry with this company.on feb 11th i ordered paper mache eggs, it says printed on the 12th & then shipped on the 18th.

i find 9 days after ordering to ship an item is way too long. yesterday i tried to call them & got a recording. the site said there was a live chat person available & after numerous tries, it said no one was available so i could leave a message, that is what i did. after closing the chat window it kept coming up that someone was available online to chat which completely angered me more.

today is the 25th, 24 hrs after i left a message asking what was going on with my order & i received no reply from them yet. so i tried the chat window again & actually got a person. they said they checked the tracking info & there was no updates which meant it was lost. they said i could get a refund or they would ship another package today & i would have it by friday.

that is what i wanted so if friday comes & it isnt here boy are they gonna get an earfull. anyway, the order info said priority flat rate envelope so i asked the chat person have they had a problem with the paper mache eggs getting crushed before by sending them in an envelope & the chat person completely ignored my question & ended the chat session.

i have never had such poor customer service in my life with a company.i will never again order from this company.

Arcadia, California, United States #726517

This was my first order from Craftkits and supplies. It came in about 2 weeks and was complete. I have no complaints with this company and will probably use them again.

I have purchased wood kits from craftkitsandsupplies.com for the past 3 years for my church. The kits and the service have been excellent.

As a Scout leader I have purchased wood kits from Craftkitsandsupplies every year for the past 5 Years. There products and service have been excellent !