Craft Kits and Supplies - Craftkitsandsupplies.com Poor customer service - late shipping
craftkitsandsupplies.com.Although this company asked for my email address, they never sent an order confirmation or confirmation of shipment.
When I called to see if my product had shipped - it had - 6 business days after I had ordered. Totally unacceptable. The gentleman on customer service I could barely hear - they are some kind of small holding company (when I asked what company I had reached he said they are a lot of different companies). I recommend Oriental Trading Company.
Product ships next day, customer service is outstanding. The only reason I used this company is because Oriental was out of pink craft sand I wanted.
Now, shipment is not here in time for my daughter's party and I have to run out to local craft store.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Craft Sand
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."