Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I placed an order online in December 2015. Although they took my money without hesitation, I have yet to receive my order, or a refund even after numerous emails and telephone calls.

I even contacted the BBB without help. My order still shows "PENDING"!!! My next step is to contact the state attorney general and lodge a complaint.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY!! You will regret it as much as I have and as much as other consumers that have been ripped off by these people.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of craft kits and supplies craft beads from Craft Kits and Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $34 and wants Craft Kits and Supplies to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Joann Fabric. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craft Kits and Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also have a problem with them... wishing I had researched them before ordering.

But.. if you used paypal..

you can dispute it and force them to either ship the item or lose their money. If you used a CC you can contact your bank to do the same thing.