Resolved

Update by user Feb 13, 2015

I finally received my merchandise, but only after I threatened to dispute my credit card charge and file a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's office. The email I received from the company (the first communication of any kind from them) said they held the order until out of stock portions were replenished. If that is true, they should have notified my that there was a back order and given me the option to cancel my order with them.

Original review posted by user Feb 07, 2015

Placed an order on 01/04/15.No email confirmation.

Per web site, order was shipped USPS on 01/28/15 (no tracking number provided,) but has not arrived 10 days later and USPS has no record of this shipment being en route to my address. Web site's online chat is never available so I left a message but have not received a response from the company. I phoned the company during business hours but there was no answer. Horrible customer service!

At this point, I don't know if I will ever receive my order or if I have been defrauded of my money.There is another complaint about this company on Pissed Consumer that sounds similar to my situation.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with price and stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to actually ship my order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $19. Craft Kits and Supplies needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craft Kits and Supplies. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Joann Fabric.

Comments

YES!THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME.

ORDERED& PAID! NO MERCHANDISE! NO REFUND! CALLED NO ANSWER!

EMAILS NO ANSWER! TOTALLY RIP OFF!

3 MONTHS AUG.-OCT.2015 STILL NO REPLY!

wmcgee18
Dallas, Texas, United States #948570

I am not able to communicate with this company.My phone calls are not returned, my emails are not returned.

My order was placed on 1-20-15, I received an email that my order had shipped on 2-1-15. As of todays date I have not received my order. I sent an email to this company told them they until the end of today to respond or I'm going to the proper authorities.

I'm going to contact the Texas Attorney General and I will contact my credit card company.DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Kmhanrahan
to wmcgee18 Corona, California, United States #948588

If you ordered beads, I may have received your order.A few days after finally receiving my order (complaint above), I received another package from the company addressed to me, but containing a bunch of beads and an invoice/packing slip for another customer.

I put "Return to sender" on the package and dropped it in the mailbox.They can't even get it right when they actually DO send an order.

wmcgee18
to Kmhanrahan Dallas, Texas, United States #949753

Thank you for your reply!Yes my order was for beads.

I have already sent a complaint to the Florida Attorney General and I have reversed my charges.Lesson learned!

Carrollton, Texas, United States #945260

i ordered wooden bird house but what i received was bird house made up of hard boards. horrible site please don't order anything from here.