I have the same situation as previous complaints. I wish I would have researched them first!

I placed an order on their website on 03/23/15 and received email confirmation that they received my order. On 04/02/15 I emailed them asking for status on my order. I recived an e-mail back saying it has now been shipped. I emailed back to please provide a tracking number.

No response. I tried to call several days later and there was an automated recording saying the mailbox was full. I then sent another email telling them that their voice mailbox was full and gave them my order number and asked once again for a tracking number. No response.

I have emailed several more times, called and left a message (they finally emptied their voice mailbox). No response.

I still don't have my order, and today is 04/16/15. I think I will call my credit card company and cancel the charge.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to actually ship my order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i have not received my order" of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Craft Kits and Supplies needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craft Kits and Supplies. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Joann Fabric.

Comments