Remus, Michigan

I have 2 orders that have Backordered items on them from over a month ago and have not received these items.I have emailed inquiring as to the status and no one will respond.

I have an order that I received a confirmation of shipped on 10/26/15 and I still HAVE NOT RECEIVED it, and I have another order for almost $140.00 outstanding that I have not even received a confirmation on.

I have sent several emails asking about these orders and tried calling but no one will answer me. My Credit card has been charged for these items and I would really appreciate a response.

I ordered from this company last year and had great results.

That's why I ordered from them again this year.

This person wrote the review because of "outstanding orders that my credit card has been charged for and i have not received. $200.00 worth of product and no one will answer my email. " at Craft Kits and Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Craft Kits and Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Joann Fabric. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Craft Kits and Supplies starflake beads for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments